Monday, March 17, 2008

Friends vs. Real Friends

I've decided to do a long over due clean-up in this department. To the so called friend who wanted to continue a friendship with me after dating, well, you are SOL. Yeah, you know who you are! I can't keep the lines of communication open with you - if you aren't willing to do so the same.

Ignoring me when you see me out, is another story which I won't get into on here. I keep reading your blog and please, stop playing the poor ol' pity me card. I've opened myself up to you way too many times to count, only to be ignored by you.

You don't deserve my friendship any longer, because you are too high maintenance. So, Poof you're gone! Also, I won't even take the time to wish you good luck because why bother, you'll just shit on it anyway.

As for another friend of mine, I've known for almost 21 years, I'm through with you as well. Like the one mentioned above, you are much more maintenance then I can care to manage anymore.

Both of you have too much drama and I won't want to be a part of it anymore.

I have a lot of other really good friends who care enough about me to share what's going on in their life and in return want to know what's going on in mine. They also keep the lines of communication open no matter what the circumstances are.

These are true friendships which I value...

2 comments:

LadrĂ³n de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Those two sound like two of my exes I tried to be friends with and have come to the same conclusion. Gee, I hope they're not the same two people!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know where you are coming from! Hopefully two wonderful people will step in to take their places.