Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Senator Ted Kennedy

I'm sorry he has been dealt this horrible news. I totally understand what it feels like being put in situation like that. For myself, a family member of mine is also suffering a tumor near the brain. My Mom was diagnosed with a Meningioma that is going to have to be removed.

I am scared to death for her. She is 86, but is one strong woman. It's not the surgery that concerns me. It's afterwards - the recovery. I'm afraid because of her age, this will make her go down hill, or worse yet, never recover.

I wouldn't wish this on anyone, not even Bush. I see all the negative comments being left on SFGate which is the San Francisco Chronicle's online website news columns. I don't think people should be wishing him or his family the worst. Now is not the time for this. Wishing harm on people is not a good thing because Karma will eventually come back at you.

If you only knew what it's like to be put in a situation like that, you wouldn't be wishing anyone bad thoughts like that. I feel really sorry for people that have to wish harm on innocent people who are already suffering! Some people can be so evil!

No comments: