Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's Raining Men... Atlanta Pride 7/6/2008








Yes, I wanted me a good ol' thunder storm during my trip down south and I got just that!!!!!!!!! Mother nature finally decided to give Atlanta much needed rain seeing they are in a extreme draught, but why did this have to happen during the parade from start to finish and then clear up as the parade ended?!. Honey, Ms. Nature works in mysterious ways!

I will say though, I had a fabulous time in spite of the weather conditions. My friends - are the best a person could ask for. Their hospitality ROCKED. Oh, so, the men's down in Atlanta are...HAWT / HOT / HAWT / HOT! It certainly was hella nice to see some handsome faces for a change. On another note, I hope you enjoy the videos.

1 comment:

LadrĂ³n de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

It's simple, low and direct. Sometimes I miss the Midwest (ME) and the South (not me) if only for getting wet naturally and the joy of thunder and lighting in a July sky. (Boom! Splash! Squish! Wet.) Like that could ever happen in the dull late summer of SF?